feedsushi, the iOS client for your own Tiny Tiny RSS installation is now available!
- *** free for self-hosted Tiny Tiny RSS installations
- *** special introductory price for 1 month subscription on www.feedsushi.com
(optional In-App purchase)
- Multi account
- Article filtering (Unread, Starred, All articles)
- Article sorting (title, oldest first, newest first)
- Article sharing: Facebook, Twitter, Instapaper, Readability, Send via email, Open in Safari (more to come)
- Article preview in headlines (or compact headlines to speed-up loading times)
- Mark favourite and/or read from headlines list (publish from article view)
- Gestures for next/prev article, refresh, close
- Full category and subcategory support (special categories included)
- HTTPS support (even for self-signed certificates)
- Basic Authentication support for single user mode
- Add a feed (via clipboard or menu)
- iPad optimized with enhanced article rendering (optional but enabled by default):
- Day/Night/Sepia modes
- Adjustable font size & typeface, margins, line spacing, brightness
- Includes OpenDyslexic font
Please note: this app requires a server-side installation of Tiny Tiny RSS (self-hosted or a subscription to www.feedsushi.com)
Currently available languages: English and Italian.
Contact me if you want to help with a translation or if feedsushi is not available in you country (and you are ok with the current supported languages).
Check out this short video with some of the features (v1.1)!
(768×1024 mp4, standard HTML5 player)
2015/04/20 1.4 Labels support! Article wiggle is disabled by default Menu bar always visible on iPad Swipe from left edge to open menu bar in article view (iPhone) Minor bug fixes 2015/02/03 1.3 Bug fixes Basic Auth support Added "~" to the allowed char in URL field Small new features: better sharing, view image alt. text, single tap on top to scroll at the beginning of lists/article 2014/11/23 1.2 Day/Night/Sepia mode also in headlines. Add a feed (via clipboard or menu). Minor UI improvements and bug fixes. New icon set. 2014/08/19 1.1 Bug fix: you can now insert "-" in the URL parameter. You can now share to your blog via the WordPress app. Minor fixes and updated credits. 2014/08/01 1.0 first release
Known bugs (if any… we’re working on it!)
- Sometimes unread counters are incorrect. We are investigating the problem.